Master of Car Design – SPD Milano
I have been sketching and designing cars since I was a child.
I graduated with Master’s degree of Car Design from the Scuola Politecnica di Design in Milan, with a full scholarship sponsored by the Volkswagen Group.
I finished Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Wroclaw, Department of Industrial Design.
During my stay in Italy I was working on projects with Lamborghini, Audi and Ducati.
Now I work on various automotive projects with the brands from around the world.
- 1 Place in National Contest of the Polish Electric Car – Project Junior
- Cadrone – concept car 1:1 scale model, exhibition at Motorshow Poznań
- Audi Artec -project in collaboration with Audi, exhibition Milano
- Lamborghini Ambra – project in collaboration with Lamborghini, exhibition Milano
- Winner of the international contest Sketch Fighter, full scholarship by Volkswagen Group.
Myszyński Design Studio in numbers
Unique artworks prined on canvas are ready to hang on the wall.
Choose the size.
Add the automotive mood to your interior!
How did I build this concept car?
In 2016, I had the opportunity to work with several companies and carry out various small projects. At some point, I decided that I would like to do “something my”. During my studies, we have built the car models in special model clay. They were models on a scale of 1: 4, i.e. those that perfectly reflect the style, but are not too big. I thought it was necessary to take a step forward and build a model of real size.Read more