Master of Car Design – SPD Milano
I have been sketching and designing cars since I was a child.
I graduated with Master’s degree of Car Design from the Scuola Politecnica di Design in Milan, with a full scholarship sponsored by the Volkswagen Group.
I finished Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Wroclaw, Department of Industrial Design.
During my stay in Italy I was working on projects with Lamborghini, Audi and Ducati.
Now I work on various automotive projects with the brands from around the world.
- 1 Place in National Contest of the Polish Electric Car – Project Junior
- Cadrone – concept car 1:1 scale model, exhibition at Motorshow Poznań
- Audi Artec -project in collaboration with Audi, exhibition Milano
- Lamborghini Ambra – project in collaboration with Lamborghini, exhibition Milano
- Winner of the international contest Sketch Fighter, full scholarship by Volkswagen Group.
Myszyński Design Studio in numbers
How did I build this concept car?
In 2016, I had the opportunity to work with several companies and carry out various small projects. At some point, I decided that I would like to do “something my”. During my studies, we have built the car models in special model clay. They were models on a scale of 1: 4, i.e. those that perfectly reflect the style, but are not too big. I thought it was necessary to take a step forward and build a model of real size.Read more